MY WENDY'S POLICY
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Creating a profile
- Email Consent
- Text Message Consent
- Your Ability to Edit your Profile Information
- How to Print a Copy of the Policy
1. CREATING A PROFILE
- to Wendy's service providers so we may communicate with you about our latest news and to provide you coupons and promotional information;
- within the Wendy's Organization and to our service providers to facilitate our business or marketing purposes; and
- as stated in the Email Consent and Text Message Consent sections below if you sign up to receive emails or texts.
2. EMAIL CONSENT
If you enter your email address in the sign-up section of the "Welcome to My Wendy's" page, you will be consenting to receive future emails from Wendy's International, LLC. and its existing or future affiliates and subsidiaries (and their service providers and business partners) for marketing purposes and to help us improve products and services, including emails regarding surveys, clubs, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, processing and managing purchases and to engage in other related activities. Such emails will include an easy opt-out feature or you can opt-out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on our sign-in page at any time. You may not opt-out of emails that we're allowed to send by law or contract, such as messages relating to a transaction with or affecting you or a business relationship or request that you have made.
3. TEXT MESSAGE CONSENT
- the number is your number,
- you are willing to receive at the number (or an updated number), messages:
- for marketing purposes, including updates or ads about events or products (of ours or others) that we think might be of interest,
- to help improve products and services, including things like messages regarding surveys, clubs, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or loyalty programs,
- to process, administer or enforce any of the above, purchases or other activities or transactions, including transactional or relationship messages that could be sent under federal law regarding emails, or
- regarding other transactions you decide to engage in that involve sending you text messages not described above but that are described in connection with the other transaction (if you don't want to receive those additional text messages, do not engage in the particular transaction), and
- we may respond to or confirm anything sent from your number (if you don't want us to respond by text, do not text us). All of the messages in subsections (1) - (3) above are hereafter called "Messages".
You agree that Messages may be sent by Wendy's International, LLC. and its existing or future affiliates and subsidiaries (and their service providers and business partners) (the "Group"). You may expect to receive approximately 4 Messages per month on an ongoing basis (but it could be more or less).
Message and data rates of your carrier or others may apply and are your responsibility – consult your wireless service provider plan for details. You may withdraw consent by texting Wendys stop to 376789, and you agree to do so within 48 hours after you change your number. Text Wendys help to 376789 for more information. Signing this consent also means you are willing to have messages sent from an automatic telephone dialing system ("ATDS") or an ATDS-capable system.*
If you reside in a state that prohibits any of the Messages, by signing this consent (entering your number) you waive all of those rights. Also, if you are on a Do Not Call List ( "List"), by signing you also authorize us and the rest of the Group to treat this consent as waiver of your participation on the List as to the Group and the Messages. If you don't want to waive those rights, select another option
* An ATDS is equipment that can store, produce and dial numbers automatically. Systems of ours (or our service providers) may have that capability even if it is not used for the message sent.
4. YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION
You may edit your profile by changing things such as your user name (your email address) or your physical address. You agree that such change does not affect in any manner your original email and/or text message consent. If, however, you wish to change your original consent (e.g. from email to text message), you will be asked to re-consent to your new election. You may also use the edit feature to stop receiving future communications from Wendy's as described in this Policy (or you may use the "unsubscribe" link). We will usually maintain your profile information for a reasonable period of time after you deactivate your profile, e.g., for purposes such as fraud control, documentation or if you have a question about why you are not receiving further communications from us. After that, we may stop keeping or render it inactive, but we reserve the right to keep or use it longer subject to applicable law or contracts.